An external benefactor is offering scholarship to two academically inclined but financially challenged first year students who plan to take up Medicine.
Interested applicants must meet the following preliminary requirements:
1. NMAT Result should be 60% and above
2. Must have a General Weighted Average of 88 and above
NOTE: If qualified, please submit the following requirements to the Admissions & Scholarships Administration Office (ASAO) starting June 5-July 5, 2017
1. Photocopy of NMAT Result
2. Photocopy of College Transcript of Records
3. Photocopy of Cert. of General Weighted Average Grade (GWAG)
4. Copy of the latest Joint ITR of Parents
NOTE: Final result will be posted on the USLS Website: www.usls.edu.ph on July 20, 2017.