The Don Alfredo M. Montelibano Sr. AFSC, Learning Resource Center (LRC) envisions to be pro-active learning hub of the institution that will provide excellent educational resources, state-of-the-art technology and innovative services in support for the learning, teaching and research of the university and the academic community.
The mission of the Learning Resource Center is to provide quick and easy access to high quality educational resources, innovative services and better learning environment in support for the lifelong learning, instruction, research, academic and support programs of the university, its affiliates and the academic community to achieve their educational and professional endeavors.
In accordance with its Vision and Mission, the Don Alfredo M. Montelibano Sr. AFSC, Learning Resource Center using its allocated resources to the fullest, accomplishes its mission through the following objectives:
- To acquire the latest edition of books, multimedia and online resources that support the instructional and research needs of the academic community;
- To establish access to electronic resources, acquire online electronic books (e-books);
- To organize resources for easy access and retrieval;
- To design effective use of instructional services and programs that foster learning and collaborations with the faculty in other academic units of the University;
- To provide customer oriented assistance in selecting, locating and using the resources;
- To provide a venue for collaborative learning;
- To participate interlibrary consortia;
- To collaborate with the community partners.