In line with the University Mission Statement, the BSN Program is designed to facilitate the development of students who:
- Posses a caring behavior (compassionate, competent, committed);
- Demonstrate critical and creative thinking;
- Practice legal, ethico-moral, social responsibilities and accountabilities;
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge and skills on holistic health theories and practices for the promotion and maintenance of health, prevention of illness, and restoration of health;
- Relate effectively with other through a Christian understanding of human behavior derived from his liberal arts education;
- Utilize the nursing process as a problem-solving approach in assessing and analyzing health problems as well as planning, implementing and evaluating the outcome of nursing intervention.
- Respond to the health needs of the local, national and global community and country; and
- Develop a life-long desire for constant learning and for personal and professional growth
- Perform competencies in the different key areas of responsibility based on competency standards; and
- Utilize research in the practice of nursing functions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master in Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing