Upon the request of the University of St. La Salle - Bacolod for the inclusion in the Bureau of Immigration list of schools to accept non-immigrant students pursuant to Section 9(f) of Philippine Immigration Act of 1904, the University of St. La Salle- Bacolod has been granted the authority to accept foreign students in all level of Basic Education, Undergraduate degrees, Graduate Studies program since July 25, 2001, and additional course and programs such as Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) Courses and Senior High School Program have also been granted authority in March 17, 2017 subject to the compliance of all existing rules and regulations imposed by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) with the school accreditation number ADD01- 113.
The University of St. La Salle- Bacolod has assigned five (5) liaison officers or school representatives who are exclusively authorized to assist or represent the school’s foreign students in all transaction with the Bureau of Immigration. Below are the current school representatives.
- Dr. Joselito B. Diaz, RGC – Admissions and Scholarships Administrative Office Director
- Mr. Paolo V. Valladarez, Ll.b., MBA – University Registrar
- Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Tumbagahan – Integrated School Registrar
- Ms. Stephfanny C. Fortuna – Senior Administrative Assistant for Admissions
- Ms. Marli C. Catalan – Program Assistant, Center for Linkages and International Affairs