Below are the requirements and steps to guide you in your admission to the University.
Eligibility for Application
An applicant must be any one of the following:
- A Grade 12 student expected to graduate at the end of Academic Year 2018-2019;
- A Grade 12 student who graduated from a school based abroad prior to AY 2018-2019 and who has not taken any college course;
- A 4th Year High School student from a school in the Philippines who graduated prior to AY 2018-2019 and who has not taken any college course;
- Passer of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT), Alternative Learning System (ALS) or Non-Formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency (NFEA&E) Program following DepEd regulations and therefore certified eligible for admission to college/tertiary level;
2 pcs 2x2 ID picture with white background
Testing Fee: Php 200.00
- Fill out Freshman Application for Entrance Exam at Guidance and Evaluation Center (GEC) located at ground floor, Benilde Building
- Pay testing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present official receipt at GEC and get your exam schedule.
- Take the scheduled exam indicated on your permit. No permit, no exam.
Entrance Exam (UBAT) Schedules:
- January 13, 2018 (Saturday)
- February 10, 2018 (Saturday)
- March 10, 2018 (Saturday)
- April 5, 2018 (Thursday)
- April 17, 2018 ((Tuesday)
- April 24, 2018 (Tuesday)
- May 3, 2018 (Thursday)
- May 10, 2018 (Thursday)
- May 17, 2018 (Thursday)
- October 14, 2017 (Saturday)
- November 25, 2017 (Saturday)
- November 11, 2017 (Saturday)
- December 2, 2017 (Saturday)
- January 27, 2018 (Saturday)
- February 24, 2018 (Saturday)
- March 24, 2018 (Saturday)
- April 12, 2018 (Thursday)
- April 19, 2018 (Thursday)
- April 26, 2018 (Thursday)
- May 8, 2018 (Tuesday)
- May 15, 2018 (Tuesday)
Important Reminder: Availability of slots is on a first come, first served basis.
ONLINE ADMISSION starts April 5, 2018
Please enclosed the following in a long white folder.
- Online Application Form Print-out
- Original Report Card
- Original UBAT Result
- Undertaking Form w/ 1x1 ID photo
- 1 Recommendation Form
- NSO Birth Certificate (1 original and 1 photocopy)
- Registration Fee Receiptof Php 200.00
- USLS Medical Certificate (Kindly present at USLS Clinic your Physical Examination Record noted by your personal physician, 1 pc. 2x2 ID photo with white background and Chest X-ray Result)
Additional Requirements for Nursing Applicant:
- NAT Result
- HBsAg Result
Note: Upon completion of all requirements, you may proceed to Admission Step 1 on April 10 until June 8, 2018.
- Interview and Submission of Requirements
- MM21 - Yu An Log College of Business and Accountancy
- MM25 - College of Engineering and technology
- MM22 - College of Arts and Sciences
- MM26 - College of Education
- Nursing Dept. Chair's Office - College of Nursing
- ID Picture Taking at the College Library
- Issuance of Admission Card
FIRST SEMESTER A.Y. 2018-2019
Enrolment Dates: April 23 to June 6, 2018 (8:00-12:00 AM/1:30-5:30 PM)
After the Issuance of Admission Card, students need to pay the amount required upon enrollment or pay the full tuition at the MAIN CASHIER.
After completing STEP 1, please proceed to REGISTRAR'S OFFICE WINDOW 5 or WINDOW 6 for the sectioning, advising and reservation of course
After completing STEP 2, Kindly print your Enrollment Form in the Satellite ITC area, sign the Enrollment form and leave a validated copy in the area
START OF CLASSES: JUNE 13, 2018