- Secure Admission Requirements from the Graduate Programs Office.
- Go to the Guidance and Evaluation Center for schedule of Entrance Examination.
- Upon completion of requirements, the student will be informed for an interview with the Dean.
- Upon admission, the student will be required to fill-up the ID issuance form.
- After issuance of ID no., the student can proceed with the enrolment.
GRADUATE PROGRAMS ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
- Academic Evaluation/Electronic Advising by the Dean.
- Proceed to the Business Office for payment.
- After payment, proceed to the Graduate Programs Office for Reservation, Enrolment Printout and Validation of Enrolment Form.
- ID Issuance/Renewal
- For continuing students, stickers will be provided during the first 2 weeks of classes
- For new students, please proceed to Instructional Media Center for ID capture.