This must be filed one (1) month before student visa expires. Below are the requirements of student to be submitted at ASAO one (1) month before expiration of student visa. Steps that are indicated below should be followed accordingly.
- Certificate of Grades for 2 previous semesters
- Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer from previous school, if transferee
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED) endorsement, in case of shifting of course and/or transfer of school
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission from CHED, in case of Medicine/ Dentistry
- Student Visa Extension with processing fee: P 16, 000.00
- Request certification of grades for 2 previous semesters from Registrar Window 7
- Settle student visa payment and other requests at Business Office
- Present all compiled requirements at Bureau of Immigration in Iloilo City for payment and ,endorsement
- Submit endorsed requirements to Student Desk Visa Section- Bureau of Immigration in Quezon City for approval and implementation.
- Student visa (9f) extension application must be filed one (1) month before 9f conversion expires
- Foreign student should not leave the country while 9f extension application has not yet been implemented
- At least one (1) week waiting period must be anticipated for 9f extension implementation