USLS - College of Education, a Level III PAASCU Accredited and only Center of Development Private Teacher Education Institution in the Province, offers a Supplemental Program for those professionals who are seeking an opportunity to have the license to teach.
Be part of the growing family of Lasallian educators who are on the mission of teaching minds... touching hearts... and transforming lives...
Below are the steps for your admission to the University.
ADMISSION starts April 10, 2018
- Submit a copy of Transcript of Records to the College of Education for evaluation.
- Visit the Admissions and Scholarships Administration Office for the list of requirements
- Pay Admission Fee (PhP200.00) at the Cashier.
- Submit requirements to Admissions and Scholarships Administration Office
- Medical Certificate from USLS Clinic please prepare 2x2 ID photo with white background)
- Transcript of Records (1 Original & 2 photocopies)
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- Photocopy of NSO birth certificate
- Electronic Application Form
- Undertaking Form (please attach latest 1x1 ID photo with white background)
- Recommendation Form (should be filled-up by the dean/guidance counselor/teacher and sealed in an envelope)
- Interview with the Admitting Officer
- ID Picture Taking
- Issuance of Admission Card at ASAO.
- Enrolment (Please see schedule at the Registrar’s Office)