Welcome to La Salle Bacolod!
For those who wish to transfer and/or would like to take second-degree course at La Salle Bacolod, please follow the admission steps below.
- Recent copy of Transcript of Records for initial evaluation
- 2 pcs 2x2 ID picture with white background
- Testing Fee of Php300.00
- Fill out Transferee Application for Entrance Exam at Guidance and Evaluation Center (GEC) located at ground floor, Benilde Building
- Pay testing fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present official receipt at GEC and get your exam schedule.
- Take the scheduled exam indicated on your permit. No permit, no exam.
Entrance Exam Schedules:
- January 27, 2018 (Saturday)
- March 14, 2018 (Wednesday)
- March 28, 2018 (Wednesday)
- April 11, 2018 (Wednesday)
- April 25, 2018 (Wednesday)
- May 9, 2018 (Wednesday)
- May 23, 2018 (Wednesday)
- June 6, 2018 (Wednesday)
- September 27, 2017 (Wednesday)
- October 4, 2017 (Wednesday)
- October 11, 2017 (Wednesday)
- October 25, 2017 (Wednesday)
Important Reminder: Availability of slots is on a first come, first served basis.
REQUIREMENTS: Please enclosed the following in a long white folder.
- Online Application Form Print-out
- (Proceed at admissions.usls.edu.phand follow the steps).
- Original Transcript Of Records (1 original and 2 photocopy)
- Original Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- Original Transferee Test Result
- Undertaking Form w/ 1x1 ID photo
- 1 Recommendation Form
- NSO Birth Certificate (1 original and 1 photocopy)
- Registration Fee Receiptof Php 200.00
- USLS Medical Certificate (Kindly present at USLS Clinic your Physical Examination Record noted by your personal physician, 1 pc. 2x2 ID photo with white background and Chest X-ray Result)
Additional Requirements for Nursing Applicant:
- NAT Result
- HBsAg Result
Note: Upon completion of all requirements, you may proceed to Admission Step 1 on April 10 until June 8, 2018.
- Submission of Requirements at ASAO
- Venue/Room Assignment
- MM21 – Ya An Log College of Business and Accountancy
- MM22 – College of Arts and Sciences
- MM25 – College of Engineering and Technology
- MM26 – College of Education
- Nursing Dept. Chair’s Office – College of Nursing
- ID Picture – taking at the College Library
- Issuance of Admission Card at ASAO