Welcome to the University's Homeschool Program under the Basic Education Unit! Approved by DepEd, this innovative pilot program will be launched in School Year 2023-2024. Join us for a flexible and empowering learning experience, designed to nurture students' academic and holistic growth within the comfort of their home environment.
Join our Home School Program today and embark on a personalized learning journey that empowers your child’s full potential!
Our Home School Program provides a flexible and personalized learning experience tailored to each student’s needs. Enjoy the benefits of homeschooling while receiving excellent Lasallian support and resources.
Eligibility and Screening
- Open to students of all grade levels.
- Medical condition
- Capacity for independent learning
Curriculum and Resources
Our comprehensive curriculum covers applied and specialized subjects and all core subjects,
including Mathematics, Science, English Language Arts, Social Studies, and more.
Access our extensive collection of library resources, online platforms, and Canvas Learning
Management System to enhance your child’s education.
- Our dedicated team of experienced educators will ensure to provide excellent academic support to students and parents/guardians.
- Benefit from virtual tutoring, mentoring, and counseling services tailored to your child’s learning journey.
Assessments and Progress Tracking
- We use a variety of assessments to track student progress and ensure academic growth.
- Gain insights into your child’s achievements through regular progress reports and parent-teacher communication.
Engage in a wide range of extracurricular activities to nurture your child’s interests and talents.
- Explore clubs, sports, arts programs, and social events that foster a well-rounded educational experience.
- Collaborate with our experienced educators to create a tailored learning system that meets your child’s unique needs.
- Step 1: Contact BEU Registrar at 434-6100 local 158 or Email email@example.com
- Step 2: Submit required documentation, including proof of residency and student records.
- Step 3: Complete the enrollment procedure.
Enrollment Ends August 15, 2023
434-6100 local 158