Below are the requirements that should be submitted through personal visit at Admissions and Scholarships Administrative Office (ASAO) or through email at email@example.com for evaluation purposes:
- Letter of Intent
- Original High School Report Card and Diploma (for freshman applicants)
- Original Transcript of Records with Course Descriptions of subjects (for transferee)
- Foreign Student Personal Information Sheet
Applicants who qualify will be advised to follow the admission procedures.
STEP 1: ENTRANCE TEST. Foreigner’s test schedule is available at Guidance and Evaluation Center (GEC), ground floor at Benilde Building, beside Nursing Cafeteria.
The following requirements are to bring:
- 2 pcs 2x2 photo with white background
- P 750.00 - testing fee
STEP 2: ADMISSION. Two (2) sets of requirement shall be submitted to ASAO for the following:
- Foreigner’s Test Result
- Birth certificate
- 10 pcs 2x2 ID picture
- Electronic Application Form
- Undertaking Form (please attach latest 1x1 ID photo with white background)
For Issuance of Admission Clearance:
- Original passport
- photocopy of bio-page
- photocopy of latest arrival
- photocopy of authorized stay
All non-English documents must have an English translation and should be authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post in their country of origin. Non-English speaking applicants must take an English proficiency test and result be submitted at ASAO.