Certified Professional Coder Program
A free virtual career orientation is scheduled on May 06, 2023 for individuals interested to know more about the online Certified Professional Coder (CPC) program offered by the University.
The CPC is a 200-hour synchronous virtual-online course which includes the principles of medical coding to prescribe diagnostic and procedural codes associated with the three main required code books: Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), International Classification of Diseases-10–Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS Level II).
CPC is a US certification recognized as the gold standard and the most recognized and respected medical coding certification in the healthcare industry.
With this online course, students can study with the flexibility of accessing the course anywhere and anytime, using live video conferencing technology.
THE 200-HOURS ONLINE CPC COURSE
- 200 hours of intensive training with the live instructor via our virtual classroom.
- Medical Coding training curriculum included.
- 24/7 access to recordings of each live online session
- Virtual live discussion topics, hands-on exercises, lectures, PowerPoints, audio-lectures, seatwork and homework, midterm, and final examination.
- Comprehensive review sessions are also included for the preparation of the CPC-AAPC Exam
- Includes online practice exams and test-taking techniques.
- Upon completion of the course, students are prepared to sit for the CPC national examination by the American Academy of Professional Coders.
- All instructors are AAPC-CPC, CPC-I certified, and industry experts for decades.
The enrollment for the online Certified Professional Coder (CPC) course is ongoing and classes are scheduled to begin on May 23, 2023.