- Submission of applications for admission to the College of Law will start on December 1, 2021, both on-site and on-line through email address: email@example.com, Subject: Application for AY 2021-2022 < space > Name of Applicant. Enrolment period: December 1, 2021 to January 8, 2022.
- Admission process to be followed and submission of documents to the USLS College of Law:
- Receipt of application and admission requirements through email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Review and evaluation of application and admission documents required;
- Confirmation of admission to be communicated to the applicant through email;
- Payment of testing and admission fees, tuition fees (full/partial) and other/special fees through any USLS authorized payment centers per email advisory sent to the applicant;
- Receipt of a scanned or clear photograph of proof of payment for verification; and
- Submission of original application and admission requirements, deadline: January 28, 2022.
- Admission requirements for submission through email: email@example.com:
- Application form or Letter of Application indicating the following items: full name and contact details (landline or mobile number, address, and email address), birthday, gender, undergraduate degree details (school name and address, course description, and year graduated), other important details (board examinations taken, year passed and details of professional licenses), and work details, if any;
- 2 pieces 2x2 ID picture with white background, full name written at the back of the picture;
- Transcript of Records for further studies (original) and Diploma (certified true copy) – if these documents are available or to follow at the soonest time on or before January 28, 2022;
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal (for Non-USLS graduates only) – if available or to follow at the soonest time on or before January 28, 2022;
- Recommendation Letter/Certificate of Good Moral Character from the school last attended;
- Philippine Statistics Authority Certificate of Birth;
- Medical Clearance from the USLS Health Services Center (Clinic)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resumé with scanned photograph; and
- Handwritten Essay (in lieu of personal interview) – In one sheet of short bond paper, please answer these two questions:
- What are three qualities of an ethical legal practitioner? and
- As a student of Law, what are three contributions you can make for others? Briefly explain.
We look forward to hearing from you or receiving your email.
USLS College of Law contact details are as follows:
- Landline: +63 34 4321189 or +63 34 434-6100 | loc. 157
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Eli Jan S. Gumabong, SOA
Yours in St. La Salle,
ROSANNE JULIANA R. GONZAGA, Ll.M.
Dean, College of Law
Date: November 16, 2021