ADMISSION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR INCOMING JURIS DOCTOR FRESHMEN FOR
FIRST SEMESTER OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
- Submission of applications to the College of Law will start on May 4, 2020, via email, email@example.com,
Subject: Application for AY 2020-2021 < space > Name of Applicant.
- Admission process to be followed by applicants to the USLS College of Law:
- Receipt of application and admission requirements through email;
- Review and evaluation of application and admission requirements;
- Confirmation of admission to be communicated to the applicant via email;
- Payment of testing and admission fees, tuition fees (full/partial) and other/special fees through any USLS authorized payment centers per email advice;
- Receipt of a scanned or clear photograph of proof of payment for verification; and
- Submission of original application and admission requirements when ECQ is lifted.
- Admission requirements for submission through email, firstname.lastname@example.org:
(scanned or clear photocopies, or attachments as .doc or .docx, or .pdf files)
- Application form or Letter of Application indicating the following items: full name and contact details (landline or mobile number, address, and email address), birthday, gender, undergraduate degree details (school name and address, course description, and year graduated), other important details (board examinations taken and year passed and professional licenses), and work details if applicable;
- 2 pieces 2x2 ID picture with white background, full name written at the back;
- Transcript of Records (for further studies) and Diploma (certified true copy) – if these documents are already available or to follow at the soonest time;
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal (for Non-USLS graduates only) – if already available or to follow at the soonest time;
- Recommendation Letter/Certificate of Good Moral Character;
- Philippine Statistics Authority issued Certificate of Birth;
- Curriculum Vitae; and
- Handwritten Essay (in lieu of personal interview) – In a single sheet of short bond paper, please answer these two questions:
- What would you consider as the top three Christian values that the Filipinos have shown during this crisis? and
- As a promising law student, how would you be able to help others during this crisis?
We look forward to hearing from you or receiving your email.
USLS College of Law contact details are as follows:
- +63 34 4321189
- +63 34 4346100 loc. 157
- Attention: Eli Jan S. Gumabong, SOA
For details and references see pdf file
College of Law Admission Process