Procedures in requesting documents per department
LICEO DE LA SALLE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- All requests for documents should be done through email: firstname.lastname@example.org with
the SUBJECT as, “REQUEST of DOCUMENTS: [Student ID No.]”
List of documents that can be requested:
- Certificate of Good Moral (P30) + Documentary Stamp(s) (P30)
- Candidate of Graduation (P50) + Documentary Stamp(s) (P30)
- Certificate for Top Ranking Scholarship (P50) + Documentary Stamp(s) (P30)
- Certificate for Medium of Instruction (P50) + Documentary Stamp(s) (P30)
- Certificate of Completion (P50) + Documentary Stamp(s) (P30)
- Student Certification for Enrollment (P50) + Documentary Stamp(s) (P30)
- F137/SF10-SHS/Transcript of Records (P100) + Documentary Stamp(s) (P30)
2. Payment will be through Alternative Payment Centers and banks:
- SM & Savemore
- M Lhuillier
- UBP Online Account: 00-279-000189-9
Note: Please specify the ID number of the student in every payment transaction.
- Email the scanned copy of the receipt or deposit slip.
- Wait for the notification when to claim the requested document.
Note: All requested documents will have a scheduled date for claiming. All requests for soft
copies are not recommended since these can be falsified.
HIGHER EDUCATION UNIT
(UNDERGRADUATE COLLEGES, GRADUATE SCHOOL, COLLEGE OF LAW AND COLLEGE OF MEDICINE)
Note: For PROJECT FREE Graduates, Kindly request your documents to the Graduate School Office.
STEP 1 REQUEST
Submit your request to: email@example.com
Please fill in as “SUBJECT” of your email with the type of document you are requesting and
your complete name.
For the Subject of your email, choose from the following:
- TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS (TOR)
- RELATED LEARNING EXPERIENCES (RLE)
- CERTIFICATION (Degree Honors, GWA, Grades, etc.)
- HONORABLE DISMISSAL (HD) / TRANSFER CREDENTIALS
Example: Subject: TOR - Valladarez, Paolo V.
In the body of your letter of request, please indicate the following details:
- Surname, First Name, Middle Name (please indicate your maiden name if married)
- Student ID Number
- Birth Date
- Date/Year Graduated
- Degree Program/Course
- Contact Number
- Purpose or specific details of your request (Employment, etc)
STEP 2 VERIFY
In this step, an administrative assistant of the Office of the University Registrar will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your online request
- May further inquire other details if needed
- May inform you if there are clearances still that you have to settle;
- Or prerequisite documents that you have to submit to our office
- And MOST IMPORTANTLY, the amount that you have to pay as documents processing fee.
*NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PAY YET UNTIL YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND THE
CORRECT AMOUNT OF FEES IS COMMUNICATED TO YOU
STEP 3 PAY
Please pay through any of the following alternative payment centers and bank:
- A. Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP)
Account Number: 00-279-000189-9
Account Name: University of St. La Salle
Note: Please specify your Student ID Number in your transaction
- B. SM, Savemore and MLhuiller
Send to: University of St. La Salle
Sender: Name and Student ID number
STEP 4 CONFIRM
On the same email thread as your request, please send a scanned copy or screenshot of your proof
of payment or receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once proof of payment is received, our administrative assistant will send your schedule of claiming
the documents requested.
Processing Cut Off Time – 3:00 PM
VERY IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Authorization letter and valid government IDs ARE NEEDED for those who will claim in behalf
of the alumni or student.
All requests for soft copies are NOT ALLOWED since official documents have security
features and official signatures
USLS Office of the University Registrar Contact Numbers:
Mobile Numbers: +639496069619 or +639562715847
Telephone Numbers: (034) 433-6899 or 434-6100 Local 126
DISCIPLINE AND FORMATION OFFICE
Request for Certificate of Good Moral Character
To lessen face-to-face transactions in campus, you can now request for your Certificate of Good Moral Character through an online form and pay for the fee through alternative payment centers. (Note: Payments will require at least one day to be validated/reflected.)
LINK TO ONLINE FORM:
You may pay at/through:
1. USLS Business Office
2. MLhuillier and Savemore –
Send/Pay to: University of St. La Salle;
Sender's Name: Student's Full Name and ID Number
3. Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP) –
Online Account: 00-279-000189-9.
Indicate the student's ID Number in your transaction.
Claiming of certificates will still be done at the Discipline and Formation Office but with social distancing/minimal contact