NOTE: Before payment of tuition for summer classes, you should have been advised by your
department chairperson, the courses which you ought to or may take during the summer term. if
you have questions regarding your advised courses, please contact your respective department
Summer Classes will start on May 11, 2020 | Enrollment for summer classes is on May 4-8, 2020
STEP 1: PAYMENT
- Payment of P 4,000.00 for summer enrollment (regardless of Category and
assuming no back account) can be made directly at the Business Office
Cashier or at alternative payment centers and banks which are SM and
Savemore, MLhuillier, UBP Online Account: 00-279-000188-9 and BPI Peso
Merchant Account: 1041-0433-06
***Please take note of the following:
- USLS is suspending late payment penalties as a way of helping students
in this time of crisis.
- Library, student personnel services, AVR and energy fees have been
reduced by 50% due to only 3 weeks of in-campus interaction.
- For our scholars and students who are availing of tuition aid, you do not
have to go to HRDS or ASAO. However, payment has to be made directly
at the Business Office Cashier.
For queries regarding total assessment, account balances or settlement of
accounts, please email the Business office using the following email
STEP 2: RESERVATION OF COURSES
- After payment has been made, please open your STUDENT RESERVATION
MODULE, then click and reserve the courses which were advised to you by
your department chairpersons. (Important Reminder: A student may only take
a maximum of 9 units during the summer term)
*** Note: If payment for summer enrollment is made through alternative
payment center or bank, please allow 1-day confirmation of payment
before proceeding to on-line reservation.
- If you encounter any problem in the reservation of courses, you may contact
your respective department chairperson first or the Office of the University
Registrar by writing us an email using this email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a message using our office FB
page (USLS Bacolod-Office of the University Registrar). Please clearly state
in your email or message the problem which you have encountered, your
name, 10 number and the program that you are taking.
- After you have reserved the course/courses which you intend to take this
summer, you are already considered provisionally/temporarily enrolled and
you may begin attending/participating in the on-line classes of your professors.
STEP 3: PRINTING AND VALIDATION OF ENROLLMENT FORMS
- Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine and the closure of the USLS
campus to students, the printing and validation of enrollment forms will be
done when entry of students is already allowed and the ECQ is already lifted.