Admission in all levels (Pre-Kinder to Grade 11) is now officially open. New students including transferees may begin with pre-registration. The steps are outlined below.
Note: Basic Education Unit will not accept transferees for Grade 12.
Start of classes: August 2023
MARCH 10 - JUNE 30, 2023 (for new/transferee students only)
STEP 1: Online Application Form
Student / Parent / Guardian creates an online account through https://aims.usls.edu.ph/aims/applicants then click "Apply here"
Requirements for uploading:
- 2x2 ID picture with white background
- Recent Report Card / SF9
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Enrollment (from current school)
- Download from "Downloadable Forms" Tab
- Recommendation Form
- Physical Examination form with X-ray Result (Grade 11 only)
Note: Make sure that the email account being used is active.
STEP 2: Entrance Test Payment and Testing Schedule
Once application status is set to "Qualified for Entrance Exam", applicant pays the Entrance Test Fee of P300 using the temporary applicant number through the University cashier or MLhuiller payment center (Biller: University of St. La Salle)
Testing Schedule will be sent through Email after payment is verified.
- Grades 1-3 will also undergo Oral Reading Assessment
- Grade 11 new applicants from SJS-LS are exempted from paying and taking the entrance exam.
STEP 3: Interview
Applicant attends the interview with his/her parent/s or guardian. The schedule of the interview/reading assessment will be sent through email once application status is set to "For Admission Interview".
Note: No parent or guardian available = NO INTERVIEW
STEP 4: Approval
Successful Applicant receives Admission Approval Status and Admission Card for the Enrollment.
STEP 1: Pay the Enrollment Fee
- Pay at the University Cashier
- You may also pay in any of the following alternative payment centers
- SM/Savemore - For Continuing Students Only
- Union Bank Account - 00-279-000189-9
- Online Bank Payment Transactions - Upload payment receipt through AIMS account in the “Upload Deposit Slip” tab
- Secure student assessment from ASAO
- Pay the amount at the University Cashier
- Upload payment receipt through AIMS account in the “Upload Deposit Slip” tab
ASAO - firstname.lastname@example.org
https://aims.usls.edu.ph/aims/applicants then click APPLY HERE (red button).
STEP 2: REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
- K to Grade 10
- Admission Fee (P300)
- Entrance Exam Fee (P210)
- Grade 11 and Grade 12
- Go to the Registration tab
- Tick all subjects
- Click the "Register your Subject(s)" button
- An enrollment Confirmation email will be received upon completion
- New and Transferee Students will receive their official Student ID Numbers via email
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD, PRINT, AND SIGN
Download the Application Form from AIMS in the "Personal Information" tab
Submit to BEU Registrar’s Office
New, Returnee, and Transferee Students
STEP 4: ID CAPTURE and PRINTING (FOR ALL STUDENTS)
BRING YOUR ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION (either printed or electronic copy) from AIMS.
Note: All students (CONTINUING, RETURNING & NEW) will have their New ID for SY 2023-2024. Please disregard the previous advisory regarding validity period.
Senior High School
(+034) 434 6100 loc. 178
Step 5: User Satisfaction Survey (PLEASE HELP US IMPROVE BY ANSWERING THE USER SATISFACTION SURVEY) Please use the link or the QR code below.
|June 19 - 21, 2023||K- G3|
|June 22 - 26, 2023||Gr 4-6|
|June 27 - 28, 2023||Gr 7-8|
|June 29 - 30, 2023||Gr 9-10|
|July 3 - 7, 2023||Gr 11|
|July 10 - 14, 2023||Gr 12|
|July 17 - 21, 2023||Late Enrollees|
- 434 6100 loc. 178
- +63 950 145 1909
Facebook: University of St. La Salle - Basic Education