Below are the steps and requirements to guide you in your admission to the University.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: STARTS APRIL 13, 2020
- Online Admission Form
- Check the availability of subject/s with the College you wish to enroll in.
- Please submit accomplished USLS Physical Examination Report Form noted by your physician and chest x-ray result at USLS Clinic. *Kindly upload your accomplished physical examination form, chest X-Ray result and digital photo on the link provided. Health Services Google Form
- Pay the admission fee of P200.00 at the USLS Cashier.
- Submit all requirements in a long white folderto ASAO:
- Certificate or Permission to Cross Enroll from your current school with the Registrar’s signature and school seal (1 original and 2 photocopies)
- Verification and Data Consent Statement Form w/ OAR Number
- Photocopy of NSO birth certificate (for local students only)
- Undertaking Form with 1x1 ID photo
- Admission fee receipt
- Interview with College Dean and Department Chair
- Issuance of Admission Card.
- Pay upon enrolment fee at the USLS Cashier.
- Advising and Reservation of Subjects.
- Print, sign and validate Enrollment Form.
- ID Taking Picture