Below are the steps and requirements to guide you in your admission to the University.
Step 1: Check the availability of subject/s with the College you wish to enroll in.
Step 2: Create your Online Application for Admission-https://uslscloud.pinnacle.com.ph/lasalle/index.php then click APPLY HERE.
Step 3: Upload your Online Application for Admission
- Certificate or Permission to Cross Enroll from your current school with the Registrar’s signature and school seal (1 original and 2 photocopies)
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- NSO or PSA Birth Certificate
- Admission Fee Receipt (P 200)
- Vaccination Card (proof of full vaccination - 1st and 2nd doses)
- Medical Insurance (applicable for international student only)
- Signed Undertaking Form- please check downloadable forms tab
- Signed Physical Examination Form (to be accomplished outside USLS) – please check downloadable forms tab
- Chest X-Ray Result (valid within 6 months prior to Admission Application) – please check downloadable forms tab
- Phil health Card or Members Data Record (MDR) for Nursing Applicants Only
Step 3: Checking of Submitted requirements (c/o USLS). Please give us at least 3-5 working day to check all requirements, except for the College of Nursing.
Step 4: Release of Admission Card and proceed to Enrollment. Kindly refer to this link for instructions.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/uslsregistrar
To know more about the academic programs offered by the University, kindly visit https://usls.edu.ph/overviews/Colleges
We are also accessible through the following:
Office Landline: (034) 433-7019 / (034) 434-6100 loc 124