After the dissolution of the NAADI, the five (5) hectares assigned to it was absorbed by the Agribusiness Farm. This began the expansion of the sugarcane operations from 0.80 hectares during the time of Dr. Eugenio Labrador, then Dean of the College of Business and Accountancy (CBA) to a maximum of eleven (11) hectares during the term of former CBA Dean Dr. Marissa Quezon and Dr. Elsie Coscolluela as former Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
and Head of the Granada Committee and Br. Gus Boquer FSC as President and Chancellor from 1998 - 2007. The farm now has stabilized at ten (10) hectares. During the same period and extending to 2018 or the last year of Dr. Edmundo Raul Causing as Farm Supervisor, the following developments were also made.
- Establishment of duck operations, both Pekin and Muscovy.
- Expansion of Carabao herd from three (3) heads to twenty one (21) heads.
- Acquisition of goat breeders.
- Acquisition of sheep.
- Establishment and expansion of lowland rice fields to 1.35 hectares.
- Expansion of swine housing and breeders.
- Establishment of vermicasting operations.
- Acquisition of rabbits.
- Establishment of avocado orchard during the administration of Br. Manuel Pajarillo FSC as President and Chancellor from 2015-2017.
All of these are for the primary purpose of providing a “live” laboratory for the students encompassing establishment, management, production extending to even marketing.