WELCOME TO LA SALLE BACOLOD!
Applicants who wish to enroll in specific course to complete academic requirements for advance studies or to fulfill requirements of their jobs, we are pleased to know that you entrust your future with us.
PRE-ASSESSMENT / EVALUATION STEPS:
Submit the following scanned copy of requirements through email at email@example.com for assessment/ evaluation. You will get notification within five (5) working days.
SUBJECT: REQUIREMENTS FOR EVALUATION FOR SUPPLEMENTAL
NAME OF APPLICANT:
- Official Transcript of Records
- Official Transfer Credential (applicable non-La Sallian graduates only)
STEP 1: Kindly create an online account through: https://uslscloud.pinnacle.com.ph/lasalle/index.php then click APPLY HERE.
STEP 2: Upload the following Admission Requirements in the Documents Upload Button:
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- NSO or PSA Birth Certificate
- Admission Fee Receipt (P 300)
- Signed Undertaking Form - get downloadable forms here
- Signed Physical Examination Form (to be accomplished outside USLS) – get downloadable forms here
- Chest X-Ray Result (valid within 6 months prior to Admission Application)
- Signed Recommendation Form – get downloadable forms here
TAKE NOTE: This should be submitted to ASAO, sealed through a long white envelope or you may ask your Dean, Guidance Counselor or Teacher to email directly the filled-up form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: Release of Admission Card upon checking and proceed to Enrollment. Kindly refer to this link for instructions. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/uslsregistrar
To know more about the academic programs offered by the University,
kindly visit https://usls.edu.ph/overviews/Colleges
We are also accessible through the following:
Office Landline: (034) 433-7019 / (034) 434-6100 loc 124
Facebook: USLS Bacolod-Admission and Scholarship Administrative Office