Kindly create an online account through: https://uslscloud.pinnacle.com.ph/lasalle/index.php then click APPLY HERE.
Step 1: Create your Online Application for Admission
Step 2: Upload the following Transferee Admission Requirements in the Documents Upload Button:
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- NSO or PSA Birth Certificate
- Testing Fee Receipt (P 210)
- Admission Fee Receipt (P 200)
- Vaccination Card (proof of full vaccination - 1st and 2nd doses)
- Medical Insurance (applicable for international student only)
- Signed Undertaking Form- please check downloadable forms tab
- Signed Physical Examination Form (to be accomplished outside USLS) – please check downloadable forms tab
- Chest X-Ray Result (valid within 6 months prior to Admission Application) – please check downloadable forms tab
- Signed Recommendation Form – please check downloadable forms tab
TAKE NOTE: This should be submitted to ASAO, sealed through a long white envelope or you may ask your Dean, Guidance Counselor or Teacher to email directly the filled-up form to email@example.com.
- Phil health Card or Members Data Record (MDR) for Nursing Applicants Only
Additional requirements of Students Coming from Abroad:
- Grade Interpretation or Equivalence
- Course Syllabus or Subject Description
- Recommendation Form in Narratives
- Foreign Passport and/or Philippine Passport
- Grade 12 Diploma
Step 3: Checking of Submitted requirements (c/o USLS). Please give us at least 3-5 working day to check all requirements, except for the College of Nursing.
For applicants to the College of Nursing, there will be an essay submission and interview, and results of it will be used for the ranking of students to be admitted in the College.
Step 4: Release of Admission Card and proceed to Enrollment. Kindly refer to this link for instructions.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/uslsregistrar
To know more about the academic programs offered by the University, kindly visit https://usls.edu.ph/overviews/Colleges
We are also accessible through the following:
Office Landline: (034) 433-7019 or (034) 434-6100 loc 124