Get to know more about the Yu An Log College of Business and Accountacy
Check program offerings here
In line with the University Mission Statement, the BS and BSBA programs are designed to equip students with basic knowledge and skills required in the different areas of business and management.
At the end of the programs, the students are expected to:
1. Demonstrate and act in recognition of corporate citizenship, professional, ethical and social responsibility.
2. Function effectively as a member and/or leader in teams, preferably multi-disciplinary in composition.
3. Use proper decision tools including information and communication technology, to critically, analytically and creatively solve problems and drive results.
4. Implement the basic functions of management (such as planning, leading, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling) in various functional areas of business (marketing, accounting, finance, human resource, production and operations, IT and strategic management)
5. Engage in independent learning for continual development as a business professional, while generating new knowledge and keeping abreast with the latest developments in the field of business
6. Communicate effectively with stakeholders, both orally and in writing.
1. First year college students seeking admission to the College of Business and
Accountancy must submit/comply with the following requirements:
a. Report Card Form 138
b. UBAT Score of 60 percentile rank or better for Accountancy and 40 for Commerce.
d. Birth Certificate (NSO)
e. Accomplished recommendation form (from Principal)
f. Accomplished application form for admission
g. Medical certificate from USLS
h. Admission fee
2. Students seeking admission to any of the major degree program must meet the requirements set by the specific department.
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Have a glimpse of the active and dynamic student life here