WELCOME BACK LASALLIANS
If you have taken a break from the University of St. La Salle, not recently enrolled in any school, and now you wish to enroll again, you are on the right track in finishing your degree.
- STEP 1: Please get your Returnee Clearance at the Student Account Business Office Window 1,2 or 3.
- STEP 2: Pay Admission Fee (P300) at the USLS Cashier
- STEP 3: Take a clear photo of the Returnee Clearance and Admission Fee Receipt and send to email@example.com
- STEP 4: Please wait for 3-5 days for processing of returnee clearance and re-activation of ID from the University Registrar
- STEP 5: Once ID is re-activated, kindly email your department chair for subject advising. You may ask assistance from your College.
- STEP 6: Pay for upon enrollment and proceed for enrollment.
- STEP 7: Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment concerns.
To know more about the academic programs offered by the University, kindly visit https://usls.edu.ph/overviews/Colleges
We are also accessible through the following:
Office Landline: (034) 433-7019 / (034) 434-6100 loc 124
Facebook: USLS Bacolod-Admission and Scholarship Administrative Office