Committed to the promotion and fulfillment of the University Mission Statement, the degree programs of the College of Arts and Sciences aim to develop Christian men and women who are competent in their profession and dedicated to the fulfillment of a harmonious relationship with themselves, others, society, nature and God.
These programs are also designed to facilitate the total formation and development of the students and enable them to:
1. Acquire a deeper understanding of the Christian faith as expressed through the Lasallian charism;
2. Achieve competence in their chosen profession through:
- Excellent academic preparation that includes a broad knowledge of concepts and principles of the discipline
- Relevant practicum programs, field exposures and appropriate learning experiences that allow them to undertake independent study and research related to their profession;
3. Gain confidence as well-trained professionals who are able to cope with challenging situations due to their critical thinking and analysis and ability to communicate effectively;
4. Develop social responsibility through an awareness of relevant social issues and actual participation in activities that draw out their personal contribution towards the transformation of society; and
5. Grow in their commitment to a continuing pursuit of knowledge and to the exercise of sound moral and ethical values in the practice of their profession.
1. College freshmen seeking admission to the College of Arts and Sciences must present/comply with the following requirements:
- Report Card 138 (4th year) Average
- UBAT Score Sheet
- NSO Birth Certificate (certified true copy)
- Accomplished Recommendation Form (from H.S. Principal)
- Accomplished Application Form for Admission (SA I)
- Application Fee Receipt
- Accomplished Undertaking (2x2 ID picture)
- Medical Certificate (USLS Health Center)
2. Students seeking admission to any of the major degree Programs must meet the requirements for admission set by the specific Department.
- Students admitted to any of the degree programs of the College of Arts and Sciences must comply with all the requirements set by the department.
- Students admitted on probation should comply with the conditions provided by the Department Chair concerned.
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Science