The College of Arts and Sciences offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in the liberal arts and sciences. With a commitment to providing students with a holistic education that combines academic rigor with values formation, the College prepares graduates to become competent and socially responsible leaders in their chosen fields. With a rich history and a strong focus on excellence in teaching and research, the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of St. La Salle is a top choice for students seeking a well-rounded education in the Philippines.
Get to know more about College of Arts and Sciences
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Science
1. College freshmen seeking admission to the College of Arts and Sciences must present/comply with the following requirements:
- Report Card 138 (4th year) Average
- UBAT Score Sheet
- NSO Birth Certificate (certified true copy)
- Accomplished Recommendation Form (from H.S. Principal)
- Accomplished Application Form for Admission (SA I)
- Application Fee Receipt
- Accomplished Undertaking (2x2 ID picture)
- Medical Certificate (USLS Health Center)
2. Students seeking admission to any of the major degree Programs must meet the requirements for admission set by the specific Department.
- Students admitted to any of the degree programs of the College of Arts and Sciences must comply with all the requirements set by the department.
- Students admitted on probation should comply with the conditions provided by the Department Chair concerned.
Admissions for Academic Year 2023-2024 are ongoing. Incoming College Freshmen need to take the entrance exam. Pre-registration is a prerequisite before admissions. Click the link below for more details.