The University of St. La Salle Higher Education Unit is pleased to announce that Pre-Admission for the Professional School (College of Law, College of Medicine and Graduate School) for Academic Year 2023-2024 will start on April 13, 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Send a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the program you want to enrol in and attached a copy of the Transcript of Records. For the College of Medicine Applicants, please also provide a copy of the NMAT Result (valid for 2 years) with 60% Cut-off score.
*Please wait for our notification within 3-5 working days, before you can proceed in taking the Entrance Examination.
Step 1: Create an AIMS account through: https://aims.usls.edu.ph/aims/applicants then click APPLY HERE (red button).
Step 2: Pay the following Fee (non-refundable):
A. Entrance Exam Fee:
- Graduate School - P400
- College of Law - P800
- College of Medicine - P300
B. Admission Fee - P300
- USLS Cashier
- MLhuillier - Please fill up Name of student, Student Application Number and purpose of payment
- SM/Savemore - Account number should be 6030100 and on the Account Name kindly indicate the Student Name
For MLhuiller and Savemore payees:
Upload all receipts in your AIMS account. The Guidance & Evaluation Center (GEC) will be providing you the exam schedule and link through email.
Entrance Exam Results will be given to the respective Professional School Offices. Please wait for the confirmation for the schedule of Interview (College of Medicine and Graduate School Applicants). Once done with the Interview you can now proceed to admission.
Upload Admission Requirements in your Online Account
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- College Diploma
- NSO or PSA Birth Certificate
- Admission Fee Receipt (P 300)
- Entrance Exam Receipt
- Signed Undertaking Form
- College of Medicine and Graduate School Applicants - get downloadable form
- College of Law Applicants - get downloadable form here
- Medical Clearance from the University Clinic – submit the copy of the following to the clinic for clearance:
- Signed Physical Examination Form (to be accomplished outside USLS) - get downloadable form
- Chest X-Ray Result (valid within 6 months prior to Admission Application) Two (2) Signed
- Recommendation Form from the Dean & Faculty where the student graduated (College of Medicine Applicant) or Employer & Faculty/Dean where the student graduated (Graduate School Applicant) – get downloadable form here
- ID Photo - Upload a recent photo (not over 5mb) to be used for your student ID. Remember to LOOK PROFESSIONAL and have a white background. Avoid wearing eyeglasses and showing off any piercing.
TAKE NOTE: this form should be scanned and emailed by the recommender to the following email below or directly send to different professional school offices, sealed through a white long envelope.
Graduate School - email@example.com
Medicine - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendation Letter to be scanned and emailed by the recommender to email@example.com or directly send to College of Law sealed through a white long envelope.
Additional Requirements of College of Medicine Applicants:
- NMAT Result - 60% cut-off
- General Weighted Average Grade Certificate
- Vaccination Card (proof of full vaccination - 1st and 2nd doses)
- HBsAg, Fecalysis, Urinalysis and CBC Result (to be submitted once admitted to the College of Medicine)
Additional Requirements of College of Law and Graduate School Applicants:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Handwritten Essay:
- College of Law - see attached essay questions.
- Graduate School - see attached essay questions.
Additional Authenticated Requirements of Students Coming from Abroad:
- Grade Interpretation or Equivalence
- Course Syllabus or Subject Description
- Recommendation Form in Narratives
- Foreign Passport and/or Philippine Passport
- Medical Insurance